Las Vegas Poker is a card game in which you can play Texas Hold’em poker with up to 5 players in three different tournaments.
How to play Las Vegas Poker?
Each player is dealt two cards. You can only see your own cards. Make a wager on the strength of your cards - or the strength of your bluff - to fold, call, or raise the bet.
Then, three community cards are dealt on the table, this is the ‘flop’. See if you can use these cards to form a strong hand. Again, you will get to choose whether to bow out, check, or raise the bet.
A fourth community card is dealt, the ‘turn’. Another round of betting follows. Then the fifth card, the ‘river’ is dealt and the final round of betting occurs. Now, players must reveal their cards to see who wins.
The poker hands of Texas Hold’em are as follows, ranked in order of strength:
- Royal Flush - A, K, Q, J, 10, all of the same suit, is the best possible hand.
- Straight Flush - Any strait all of the same suit
- Four of a Kind - Four cards of the same value
- Full House - Three of a kind plus one pair
- Flush - Five cards of the same suit, regardless of value
- Straight - Five cards of consecutive value, regardless of suit
- Three of a Kind - Three card of the same value
- Two Pair - Two pairs
- Pair - Two cards of the same value
- High Card - When no cards interact to form any of the above hands, the player holding the highest card wins
Any hand you have will light up purple and the name of the hand will appear above your cards.
Use the mouse to play.
Play games similar to Las Vegas Poker
If you enjoyed this game, check out our full overview of online casino games on our site. You can find more multiplayer and single player games with playing cards on our free card games page, or check out our online poker games catalog.
Who created Las Vegas Poker?
Las Vegas Poker was created by Inlogic Software.
When was Las Vegas Poker first released?
This game was first released on January 10, 2024.