Step into a wondrous world filled with magic and fantasy! There’s an enchanted province waiting for you to help it blossom and grow into a powerful civilization that will stand the test of time. Prove that you can rise to the challenge and become a noble leader in Elvenar.
This epic city-building game will put you at the helm of a fledgling village inhabited by either humans or elves. Your task, should you accept it, is to help them survive and thrive while it withstands threats from all those who dare oppose their efforts.
You’ll need to develop amazing technologies, upgrade buildings, utilize the wisdom of your ancestors, increase productivity, and search for powerful relics. The time is now to prove your worth and guide your citizens to a bright and vibrant new tomorrow!
How to Play Elvenar?
Elvenar is a free-to-play multiplayer strategy game. Players serve as the rulers of small provinces that they attempt to expand by discovering new technologies, improving productivity, and deciding to invest in trade or conquest.
- USE THE MOUSE to inspect buildings and other areas of your province.
- LEFT CLICK to use various items and resources.
What are the Tips and Tricks for Elvenar?
- Focus on improving your buildings and acquiring knowledge points early in the game. The world map can be explored once your city is running smoothly.
- Joining a fellowship as quickly as you can is also a wise move. You’ll get help with trading and other tasks.
- Each region contains useful relics that will help improve productivity. Send your scouts to find them.
- Diplomacy can go a long way toward accomplishing your goals. Don’t hesitate to work out trade deals or participate in quests with leaders in other provinces.
- Don’t skimp on research. It might be tempting, but keep developing new technologies. These will help you stay one step ahead of the competition.
Check out the wiki for Elvenar as well. It's full of helpful advice.
These online strategy games could also use a ruler both brave and bold!
- Goodgame Empire
- Forge of Empires
- Legends of Honor
- Total Front
- Lords of the Arena
Who Developed Elvenar?
Elvenar was created by Innogames. It’s a fantastic gaming company in Germany that also designed popular online MMO games including Tribal Wars 2 and Forge of Empires.
Can I Play Elvenar on Mobile?