The Tournament of Voltagen is about to begin! Have you got what it takes to rise up the ranks and dominate the competition in Electricman 2?
This stickman game is downright shocking! Team up with one of these mighty fighters as they use both the awesome power of electricity and their own two fists to pummel their opponents. You’ll need to stay sharp and show no mercy during each match. Take on rampaging Replicants, ruthless Cirian Guards, and more. Just be sure to keep an eye on your battery meter during each brawl.
The current champion has never been beaten. If you want to face him, you’re going to have to break out some downright amazing martial arts moves and street fighting techniques. Oh, and don’t forget about your superpowers. Those will definitely come in handy while you play this awesome action game!
How to Play Electricman 2?
Electricman 2 is a fighting game that puts you in control of a stickman who is about to enter the Tournament of Voltagen. You’ll need to use an impressive set of skills to dominate the competition and eventually challenge the current champion in an epic battle for supremacy.
- PRESS THE LEFT OR RIGHT ARROWS to run.
- PRESS THE UP OR DOWN ARROWS to dodge.
- PRESS D to use a grab move.
- PRESS S to use a kick move.
- PRESS A to use a punch move.
- PRESS Q to use a slow-motion punch move.
- PRESS W to use a slow-motion kick move.
- PRESS E to use a slow-motion grab move.
- Cool graphics.
- Lots of fighting moves to master.
- A password system that lets you save your progress.
- Customizable fighters. Give yours a cool name!
- Different skill levels that are great for newbs and expert gamers alike.
What are the Tips and Tricks for Electricman 2?
- Running while executing a move will create a powerful attack.
- The flip-over throw and slow motion attacks will drain your battery. Use them wisely!
- Work on your moves in the training course before your first fight.
If you love fighting games and io games, you should out these fantastic titles!
Who Developed Electricman 2?
Electricman 2 was created by the game designer Damien Clarke and released by DX Interactive.